Yes! YES! Yes! You totally can!!! But, how do you add cheese into your Optavia 5&1 Plan?
I love cheese (like love love) but also want to make sure I am living a healthy lifestyle. So when I thought I had to cut out the yummy goodness of cheese, I was less than happy. But, when I found out that I can totally HAVE cheese on my health journey, I was ecstatic!
So check out these options to add cheese into your plan.
Cheese is considered many things: fat, protein, and dairy.
On the Optimal living 5&1 Plan, you can work cheese into the your plan as part of a lean, a healthy fat, or as a condiment. Check this out~
Cheese as an Optavia Lean:
· 1 ½ cup (12 oz.) 1% cottage cheese = 1 leanest
· 1 ½ cup (12 oz.) 2% cottage cheese = 1 leaner
· 1 ½ cup (6 oz.) Shredded low fat cheese = 1 leaner
· 1 cup (4 oz.) Shredded moderate- fat cheese = 1 lean … this would equal 4 string
Cheese as an Optavia Healthy Fat:
· 1 wedge of Original Laughing Cow
· 2 wedges of Laughing Cow Light
· 1 Mini Babybel, light original
· 10 pieces Laughing Cow gourmet
· 1 TBSP regular cream cheese
Cheese as an Optavia Condiment:
· 1 TBSP low-fat cream cheese
· 1 TBSP parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
Cheese as an Optavia Snack:
· 1 wedge Laughing Cow
· 1 round light Babybel
· 1 light string cheese
~ Cheese info per Optavia Nutrition Support
Average weight loss for Clients on the Optimal Weight 5&1 Plan™ with support is 20 lbs.
OPTAVIA recommends that you contact your healthcare provider before starting and throughout your weight loss journey.